Friday, January 25, 2013

Ok 2013... let's do this

I have wanted to start a blog for quite some time now.  In my typical fashion, I wanted to have it all mapped out before I started, but couldn't figure out what I wanted my blog to be about. My first reaction was to blog about my daughter or maybe about crafting, but there are seriously MILLIONS of those out there. I enjoy reading, but don't read often enough to get into book reviews.

As we enter 2013, I've decided to just wing it. So, there's no predicting which direction, if any, this blog will take.  (Apologies in advance to any poor reader who is driven nuts by this.)  Until I find my direction, please bear with me and thank you in advance for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You will find your way & we shall be your stalkers... errr.. loyal followers

    ReplyDelete